COVID-19 UPDATE from Kelleher Orthodontics
We are excited to get back to transforming smiles safely in our office again! We have implemented significant changes to our appointment process. These changes are implemented to protect you, your family and our team from unnecessary risk.
Please read these instructions and follow them during your scheduled appointment:
- Each patient is required to fill out the COVID-19 informed consent and Health History questionnaire.
- Patients MUST brush and floss their teeth at home before their appointment. Our toothbrush station is closed until further notice.
- Our waiting rooms are limited to patients only. Parents of children 12 and over are asked to wait outside the office or in their cars. Parents who choose to come to accompany their child are required to maintain physical distance and wear a mask. No siblings are permitted at this time.
- Once our patient is admitted into the office, they are required to sanitize their hands, record their temperature, and use a peroxyl rinse. Any patients with a temperature over 100 degrees will need to reschedule their visit.
- Upon completion of your appointment, we will schedule the next visit before you leave.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
We want to express our heartfelt thanks to you, our valued and amazing patients, for your flexibility and help as we navigate these unprecedented times! For the safety of everyone, we request that anyone with a cough or fever reschedule their appointment. We also ask that you remain 6 feet apart from other patients and office team members when space and situation allow.
The Kelleher Orthodontics Team